The Panbo Forum

Return to Panbo Forum main page »


teleflex i5501

Vote 0 Votes

i need to replace a digital panel instrument teleflex i5501 and use a net called magic bus (they called thath way) i think than is a net nmea 2000 j1939, the conector is exactly the nema2000 conector, have you some digital panel instrument plug and play to replace it??
best regards
Adan Blumenkranc